Unless otherwise specified, our mechanical parts are guaranteed for 1 year against failure. NO LABOR GUARANTEE!!
Returns & Refunds
- No cash refunds
- All returns must be accompanied by a sales receipt
- No refunds on the following:
- “Special ordered” parts
- Body sections which have been cut off to order
- Take off parts
- Parts installed in any non-stock application (off-road, racing, conversions, etc.)
- Part dismantled for any reason
- Parts installed or handled improperly
- Engine brain boxes are SOLD AS IS
- Electrical parts purchased for diagnostic testing are non-refundable
- All returned parts are subject to a 20% handling charge
- We reserve the right to replace parts purchased before making a refund or credit
- Claims for adjustment due to defective parts must be made within 48 hours of the time of purchase, unless other specific arrangements were made at the time of purchase.
- Exchange parts must be turned in at the time of purchase or a core charge will be made.
- The core charge will be refunded if the exchange parts are brought in within 30 days. Unless otherwise specified.
- We do not certify mileage on engines or transmissions
- Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked block, and excessive smoking
- Engine accessories are not guaranteed
- Engines and cylinder heads have heat tabs installed on them. If the center of the heat tab is melted out or the heat tab is removed, the guarantee is void. Cylinder heads are guaranteed against cracks and warp (excessive).
- Transmissions are guaranteed to work properly. Gears are guaranteed to be in good condition.
- Rear ends are guaranteed to work properly. Gears are guaranteed to be in good condition. Bearings are guaranteed not noisy at time of purchase.
- Starters, alternators and AC compressor are guaranteed to work for 90 days. There is no guarantee for improper installation, or poor electrical connections by customer.
Buyer assumes all liability of safety
All used merchandise must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards. Seller states that he in no way guarantees or warrants used merchandise for apparent or non-apparent safety hazards and affirmatively states that used merchandise sold may have safety hazards, and it is the responsibility of buyer to inspect for actual or latent safety hazards or hire and expert to so inspect.
Buyer affirms that before he entered into this agreement, the seller requested that he examine the goods, to ascertain whether there were defects in the goods which would make them unacceptable to him; that seller afforded to buyer an adequate opportunity to make such examination before he entered into this agreement and that he has examined the goods as fully as he desires for the purpose of determining whether there are defects.
NO REFUNDS OR CREDIT ON LABOR TO INSTALL OR REMOVE ANY PART